Dedication. Diligence. Discretion.
I became a REALTOR® because Real Estate has such important consequence for people. It gives me great purpose to help achieve the most beneficial outcome.
After a career spanning technology, sales and marketing, advertising and design . . . all roads led to Real Estate. The field rewards entrepreneurship, tenacity, and is the intersection of imagination and strategy. It suits me and offers my clients the benefit of those strengths. When we work together, my entire objective is to deploy my skills to help clients accomplish their goals. My passion is to Make The Difference in every transaction.
When you decide to sell or buy in Napa, Sonoma or Solano County, I can help you get your property into escrow faster, and at the best price.
I am a 25-year Napa Valley Resident and ‘Top Producer’ offering extraordinary service to home buyers and sellers throughout Napa and parts of Sonoma and Solano County.
Napa County is unique for its zoning, landscape, and vibrant community. I bring my knowledge of land use, planning, and other requirements affecting estate, residential, land and investment properties.
Intimate knowledge of the market, and my brand of client care . . . to advocate, negotiate, navigate, and communicate . . . are what you need to accomplish your real estate objectives. My A-List of trusted resources, and personal network of experienced professionals and contractors are cultivated for your benefit. I look forward to working with you, whether you are seeking or selling a polished property or a project with potential.
My Clients have this to say:
Four transactions as the Client led me to the Napa office of Coldwell Banker Brokers of the Valley. It is my privilege to be associated with professionals whom I respect and have trusted with my own Real Estate needs over the years, the #1 Real Estate Company in Napa Valley and beyond.
- I have lived in Woodside, Portola Valley, Menlo Park, San Luis Obispo, San Francisco and Marin, and none of these beautiful places surpasses Napa Valley for quality of life. I am a 25-year Napa resident, whose family made Napa their home back in 1980.
25 years self-employed business owner after corporate career
- Employers have included SmithKline, Foote Cone & Belding, DDB Needham and others.
- Job titles have included Marketing Manager, Client Services Director, Senior Art Director, New Business Development Manager.
- Representation has included Wilhelmina and Stars Agency.
- Ownership has included a branding and design firm and a bespoke architectural shading importer.
Alum of Woodside High School, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, and Santa Clara University
- Married with grown daughter.